Retrieve via Customer Service
If your email is not verified, please follow the process below to retrieve your password:
- Step1: Print a copy of your company’s registration certificate.
- Step2: On your copy of registration certificate, please add the official seal or legal person's signature, as well as the contact person’s name and telephone number.
- Step3: Scan the file as JPGE and send it to email@example.com.
- Step4: The Subject of your email should be “Your Company Name + Reset Password”.(E.g. ABC COMPANY + Reset Password)
- Step 5: If your email was sent before 15:00(UCT/GMT + 8:00) on working day, the reply will be sent back at 15:00(UCT/GMT + 8:00). If the email was sent after 15:00(UCT/GMT + 8:00), the reply will be sent back at 9:00(UCT/GMT + 8:00) on the next working day. If you haven’t received the reply email for resetting password, please send the email again.
Epec International Business Platform Service Hotline: 400-819-8786 or 95388.